var popunder = true; Features of I5 Processors

Monday 13 February 2012

Features of I5 Processors

As we all know that Intel is the renowned company that manufactures the processors since 1940s. Every year they introduce different versions of the processors that have more advanced and the new features as compared to the previous one. After the invention pf the I3 Intel used to perform the additional tasks that are more advance and reliable to I3 processors. So at last they invent I5 core processors and increase the family members of I series of the processors. It was invented in 2009 as a result of the advanced theories and for the sake to meet the challenges of the modern and latest technologies.

Basic Features of I5 Processors:
 As I5 processors are more advanced as compared to the I3 or all the previous versions of the processors. It has lot of features that deals the advanced technologies in a very respectable way. Some pf the basic key features of the I5 processors are as follows

   1. Basically I5 processors are introduces to do the intelligent networking and enhance the performance of the working for the sake of different purposes such as for gaming, faster working, reliable data transmission etc.
   2. One of the important feature of the I5 processors is that it automatically manages the power supply where needed and does not break the speed and the performance of the system.
   3. I5 processors also allow the user to enjoy the heavy applications with the higher rate such as HD video composing, composing a music and many more
   4. I5 also provide the opportunity to the users to use the system with multi tasking.
   5. I5 processor are also able to increase the memory of the system and help users to work with the high bandwidth and great performance
   6. A big feature of the I5 processors is that they have ability to run two multitasking processors together that are generally called as dual processors and can increase the working performance of the system efficiently.
   7. Turbo boost technology of I5 processors is the key beneficial feature of the I5 processors that allow the users to do their regular and important working with the help of heavy applications
   8. An I5 processor also consists of Hyper Threading technology that enables the users for multitasking and improves their business or working by working on the two different tasks at the same time.

Technical Specifications of I5 Processors:
     I5 processors basically introduced to mange the different strategies between the low and the advanced working. Some of the technical specifications of the I5 processors that deal with the performing or working capacity and the technicalities of operation of the I5 processors in the computer system are listed below

   1. I5 processors have ability to work with integrated memory and can enhance the performance of the applications. The increase the memory up to 1333 MHz.
   2. as I5 processors have high speed performing rate so they are able to perform at the maximum CPU rate of 3.6 GHz
   3. turbo technology is present in the device that boost up the working speed of the computational systems
   4. It provides the 64 bit architecture for the users for the reliable working.
   5. Micro architecture for the I5 processors was presented by the Nehalem and these processors have a cache rate up to 8 MB.

Benefits of I5 Processors:
     There are many benefits of the I5 processors because they are advanced form of the processing units. Some important benefits of the I5 processors are given below
   1. Providing high quality visualization for advanced applications
   2. high performance with the help of dual processor technology
   3. HD graphics enhance the video graphing and applications related to the same architecture

 

No comments:

Post a Comment